ALL youth ages 6-18 are welcome to audition with your parent's permission.
Here are the requirements for auditions:
- Your performance MUST be holiday themed! You can sing, dance, read a Dickens story- as long as it puts everyone in the holiday spirit!!
- Your performance MUST be limited to 5-7 minutes (unless it's truly amazing, then we'll let it run to 8 minutes.....AT MOST!)
- If you will need live accompaniment, you will need to submit a copy of the sheet music along with your audition video. You are also welcome to use recorded accompaniments if you choose.
- Performances may be solo, duet, trio or a full gaggle. Get your squad together and have some seasonal silliness!!
- You MUST have permission from your parents to submit an audition video- which means one of your parents must appear on video giving you permission to submit.
- Please submit your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday November 22, 2020.
- You must be available for a rehearsal on Sunday December 13 at 6 p.m.
- You must be available to perform LIVE on Saturday December 19 anytime between 7-10 p.m.
- You MUST let your holiday spirit SPARKLE AND SHINE!!!