How is The Springer Studio different from the other kids' theater programs in our area?
- Camps are intentionally small; no more than 50 kids per camp.
- Each child has multiple chances to shine in the spotlight.
- Campers learn correct vocal techniques to use on the stage, creative and current choreography, character development, and theatrical games and activities.
- Campers are involved in all aspects of the production, from set design and building to costuming ideas and props. They will learn to sew, paint, build, design and create!
- Older students work as counselors at our younger camps, creating a true family atmosphere.